Our Total Listening Care Program (TLC) is a hearing care and hearing aid maintenance program designed to give our patients the best experience and value over the life of their hearing devices. It is available with the majority of hearing devices we offer at our practice.
The Total Listening Care Program includes:
- Cleaning and hearing aid checks every 4-6 months.
- Annual audiometric screenings and hearing aid adjustments, if required.
- Loss and damage coverage for the first year. In some cases, this coverage extends for multiple years depending on the device.
- Service warranty for the first year. With some devices, this warranty extends to multiple years.
- Renewal plans for loss, damage and repair are available.
- Batteries provided for the life of the hearing aids when picked up in the office.
Call Aaron's Hearing Aid & Audiology Center at (772) 562-5100 for more information or to schedule an appointment.